Skip to main content

Devil King from the Otherworldly Dimension Chapter 12

Chapter 12: Duel.






Charlotte's accidental kiss with Wu Ling Feng shocked everyone on the spot. If you kiss, the only possibility is that their relationship are between lovers. Now ...

The brown girl who suddenly appeared was even dumbfounded, but soon she responded and set aside the silver sword hanging from her waist and thrust it hard at Wu Ling Feng.

"Backstep!"  At that time, Wu Ling Feng instantly responded, hugging Charlotte in his arms, retreating quickly.

"kacha!"

The silver sword of the girl stabbed on the ground, and immediately a long crack appeared.

"Scum, die!  !”  The girl who did not succeed, once again attacked Wu Ling Feng. At this time, the silver sword's tip also condensed out a trace of flame.

"Wind Strike!  !”  Wu Ling Feng is not so easy to bully. There is no reason why he would not fight back if he's attacked. Even if you are a beautiful woman, you get the same treatment. Besides, if being a scum is mentioned, it was just an accident. Moreover, if the girl who attacked him did not push Charlotte, then the following things would've never happened.

"Peng!  !  !”

A small tornado blew the brown-haired girl to the ground quickly, but it did not cause much damage to her. Looking at her outfit, she should be a silver knight, and Sean, who Wu Ling Feng met last time, was of the same rank.

"You, ah, I will kill you!"  The moment the brunette fell to the ground, she stood up again and tried to kill Wu Ling Feng again.

"Helena!  Stop, who let you attack! Even if you are my closest person, without my permission, you are just fooling around if you continue to be like this. You treat me as if I don't exist. Now, I'm still holding the honours ceremony, Master Feng Ling is already an aristocrat. If he wants to arrest you in the name of deliberate attack, the imperial law is in favor towards him! "  Charlotte immediately stood up and said at this time.

The brunette girl, Helena, was immediately aggrieved and said, "but your highness, this guy actually kissed you and desecrated your highness. I have to put him to death, even if he is a mage. After killing him, I don't care if I get killed."

"It was an accident just now, I don't care, and why did you push me on purpose?"  Charlotte said doubtfully.

"That, that is princess Charlotte unexpectedly chose him as the guardian knight. Helena doesn't agree unless he can beat me. I have no parents since childhood and has been bullied. Princess Charlotte brought me back to the palace, in order to become the princess's guardian knight. I have been trying hard, but, but ..." Helena suddenly sobbed.

Charlotte shook her head helplessly, walked beside Helena, stretched out her hand and gently rubbed Helena's head, and said: "Don't cry, don't cry, for me, Helena is my sister, but I have my own opinion on my guardian knight ..."

"No, that's not the case, Your Highness. I know that you want to escape, right? In order to show your weakness to her Royal Highness and His Royal Highness, you chose this incompetent guy as your guardian knight. In that case, Your Royal Highness big princess will relax her vigilance, but even if you don't resist, they still want to spite you"  Helena pouted.

Shania on one side nodded and said, "Indeed, I feel Helena is much better than this guy."

This time Wu Ling Feng couldn't stand it anymore.  What the shit?! I wanted to be the greatest being in the world. Am I that bad? How come all the girls in this other world so far have not only small breasts and also have no brains? Even a bit of decency?

"Miss Helena, right? I am now challenging you to a duel as a baron to prove my real strength. In five days' time, we will have a showdown. How about that? I know that you are worried about your highness, but don't cheat the young and poor. The swallow knows the ambition of the swan. I am determined to spread my wings."

Wu Ling Feng tore a piece of rag from his sleeve and threw it at Helena's feet.

"Well, I accept your challenge. If you beat me, I will never disrespect you again."  Helena picked up the rag from the ground and said, "but I want to remind you that I am now a silver knighy."

"Don't worry, please don't leave your hands when the time comes. See you in five days!"  Wu Ling Feng said a few words lightly, then walked beside Napoleon and said, " Is there a gathering place of magic beasts nearby? I want to improve my strength through fighting."

Napoleon nodded, ha ha smiled, and said: "good boy, you're really daring, it suits my taste. In the east of the barracks is the outer edge of the lost forest, there are a lot of low-level magic beasts there. But you should be careful, because though the general danger is low, lost forest is still known as one of the four most dangerous places in the mainland ..."

"This, Mage Ling Feng, you don't have to ..." Charlotte embarrassingly said.

Wu Ling Feng shook his head and said: "Your Highness, perhaps you think it was just an accident, but it was my first kiss. Don't worry, I will defeat Helena and become your guardian knight. Please trust your knight. In the future, I will also form my own forces to protect you. As for the four legions, I really don't care, because I know that I can do everything as long as I want to."

"Cut it you supercilious guy, you only know how to talk big!"  Shania said, obviously she doesn't believe Wu Ling Feng.

Napoleon shook his head and patted his daughter on the shoulder and said: "No, don't underestimate the ambition of a man. He has become different, because he has a goal and with that kind of talent in him, I think he will be a man who will shake the mainland."

Charlotte was also staring at the back of Wu Ling Feng's departure. She felt the tremor of her heart, because he was very special. No boy had ever been so in front of her. Originally, she didn't believe in Wu Ling Feng very much. Like Helena, Wu Ling Feng was just an excuse for her to escape, but now it is different. She thinks this boy will be a very important presence in her life in the future.

Wu Ling Feng walked out of the big tent gently. He was really different. He was belittled to such an extent again and again. He felt that he should not just wait for death in this world. He wanted to be the king of magic. He wanted the world to remember his existence.

In earth, he is an ordinary senior high school student, without any talent.

However, it is different now. He is under the protection of the great system god. His appearance has also become handsome. How can he tolerate being relegated to a lower position after having such cards?

What Wolf Warriors legion, what Shania, what Helena, what great prince, big princess, fart empire of Light! Just wait, this young master's goal is great, I want to rule the world! With the title of Lord, I'll let the mainland be shocked and tremble before me!

Previous Chapter
Next Chapter

Comments

  1. Thank you for the chapter. I wish it will be updated faster, hehe...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment