Skip to main content

Devil King from the Otherworldly Dimension Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Kiss.







Charlotte was very interested in Wu Ling Feng's instant magic, and couldn't help suggesting, "Master Ling Feng, I have an unwitting invitation. I wonder if you will accept it?"

Wu Ling Feng turned around and looked at Charlotte and said, "It's okay. Please tell me, Your Highness, I will do everything I can ..."

Charlotte's little face suddenly blushed, her hands clasped each other and said, "Can you be my guardian knight?"

At this point Napoleon stood up and said aloud, "Your Highness, you have to think about the significance of a guardian knight. Although I also think highly of his potential, I think it is better for Shania to take over."

Shania nodded and said, "I agree, this guy is just an incompetent fool ..."

"Hey, the lady over there, am I as bad as you say?"  Wu Ling Feng couldn't help staring at Shania.

Charlotte nodded and said: "Although Master Ling Feng is very weak now, it does not mean that he will still be in the future, and in the case of the empire, it would be good to have my brother and sister take charge. I just want to take risks in the mainland and travel around ..."

Napoleon shook his head helplessly and said: "Princess Charlotte, with all due respect, you have no right to choose when you were born in the imperial family. The power struggle will be fierce. If your biological mother had not been kind to Stewart, I would not have supported you secretly.

As you know, the four armies of the empire are the lion king army, the tiger army, the Wolf Warriors army and the dragon army. Among them, the lion king is your brother's supporter, the tiger is your sister's supporter, and finally the most powerful dragon is the king's guardian, while I, Wolf Warriors, choose to support you.

If you don't choose Shania, I may become a neutral force. Do you understand that for an ordinary person, you can't choose to give up the support of an army?  "

Wu Ling Feng frowned and stood beside Charlotte and said: "Although I don't know any tactics, I can tell you that I am not an ordinary person. Don't always try to get to me, and meddle on how Princess Charlotte chooses her business. If a person doesn't even have the right to choose, I think that person's life must be cruel."

(moral standards of modern day...)

Charlotte looked at Wu Ling Feng with a twinkle in her eyes and said: "Well, then it is decided. Master Ling Feng, can you be my guardian knight?"

Wu Ling Feng asked, "Is there freedom to being a guardian knight?  I don't mean it that way... I mean that I don't have to follow you around all day to protect you and then have nothing to do with myself."

Charlotte smiled and said: "Perhaps you are wrong. A guardian knight means that I will depend on you in the future. How to decide is your business. This is a rule for emperors to compete. The children of the royal family can choose one force or one person or one team to be their guardian."

"If you make a wrong choice, does it represent failure or death ..." Wu Ling Feng asked.

Charlotte nodded helplessly and said: "Well, my brother, sister and I are not of the same mother, so if they fight for power, they may not let me go. At best, I will be driven out of this country. Fortunately, I am a magician myself, so I should still be well fed and clothed."

Wu Ling Feng nodded and said: "Well, I can see that Princess Charlotte doesn't want to be involved in this fight. I can be your guardian knight. As a person, I have three shortcomings. First, I like beautiful women. Second, I like lovely beautiful women. Third, I can't refuse the request of lovely beautiful women ..."

Charlotte said happily, "That's great. I'll appoint you as my guardian knight with the honours ceremony."

"Well ..." Wu Ling Feng satisfiedly looked at Shania with one eye. Little girl, don't show off, your highness did not choose you, and chose me instead.

Shania held her little hand tightly, glared at Wu Ling Feng and said: "Hum, I will definitely not spare you if any harm is brought to your highness in the future ..."

Wu Ling Feng said: "Don't worry about it, just wait for a year to be my follower, by then we can protect your highness together."

  ……

After leaving the training ground, Charlotte honoured Wu Ling Feng in the Wolf Warriors' main tent in the presence of Napoleon.

"Magician Ling Feng, I am now honouring you as the royal princess' guardian knight of the Holy Light Empire. Will you work hard for the glory of the Empire all your life?"  Charlotte said sternly.

Wu Ling Feng nodded, knelt on the ground on one knee and put his right hand on his chest. He said seriously, "Yes, I will exist to protect the glory of the empire, to be the shield of the imperial sword, to block the enemies of all sides, and to punish those who commit crimes against my empire!"

Wu Ling Feng casually said a lot according to some words from his previous life. Hey hey, Charlotte is my wife. Winnie will warm up my bed. Shania... I'll let her do pole dancing for herself. Gaga ...

"I bestow you the title of an Imperial Baron. From today on, you will be a noble. You can make your own emblem and form your own noble family ..."

Charlotte nodded and took a golden scroll from one side of the maid's hand and put it into Wu Ling Feng's hand.

Wu Ling Feng who opened the golden scroll, immediately frowned?

"What's the matter?"  Charlotte asked.

"Don't understand ..." Wu Ling Feng straightforwardly said.

  “?  ?  ?”

The crowd were sweating on their heads. He was illiterate... The maid on one side couldn't help laughing.

Charlotte also wondered if she was barking up the wrong tree.

"Then there will be another ceremony, Master Ling Feng, please extend your right hand ..." Charlotte said.

Wu Ling Feng nodded and held out his right hand.

Then Charlotte took off the ruby ring from her thumb, put it on Wu Ling Feng's right thumb, and gently kissed the ring ...

For an instant, Wu Ling Feng blushed. It looked like a wedding, just that it was not his ring finger. The thumb represents power. Wu Ling Feng now understands, Charlotte will depend on himself, and his power is her power.

"No!  Your Highness! "

This time, suddenly, from Charlotte's behind, rushed out a short brown haired girl covered in silver armor. Her face with heroic spirit. She quickly pushed Charlotte away and stopped her from kissing the ring on Wu Ling Feng's hand.

"Ah ..." Charlotte immediately fell.

This time Wu Ling Feng took Charlotte's hand and pulled her hard into his arms. Charlotte then fell toward Wu Ling Feng's body and threw themselves on the ground ...

"Whoops ..."

Wu Ling Feng found Charlotte pressing himself on the ground at the moment, but the important thing was not this, but Charlotte kissed on his lips. The falling position was just right, without any deviation...

For an instant, everyone was dumbfounded ...

Previous Chapter
Next Chapter

Comments